Is it too early to say spring is coming? I'm not sure what time period "coming" covers but we are going to assume it's at least 2 months. In preparation for what is known as the greatest season of all time [right behind summer and fall of course] for this month's Love, Yellow we wanted a great basic transitional piece. I think we found exactly that with this comfy dress in the prettiest of pastel green colors.
Not only does it have pockets [yes, pockets!] it's long enough you can wear bare legged without feeling all sorts of uncomfortable! If it's still freezing where you are, have no fear, throw on some leggings and go! The stretch factor is one that makes you confused on whether you are wearing pajamas or real clothes which I think is ultimately always our goal when getting dressed. Speaking of goals, why is it outlandishly hard to get your face to match your neck during the winter!?! Sure you could switch your foundation color, but that sounds like a lot of work. Anyhow, back to the topic at hand...
regular gold on left // rose gold on right
To give you a little outfit inspo, we also paired this little number with a leather jacket and lace-up booties, both of which we gave our stamp of approval on! Have fun and get creative with these pieces, our closet is what you make of it after all...
lace up sandals - 30% off
Here are the details on how it works and how you can get it in your hands!
1. Pricing is easy--it's $45 for both pieces [dress + necklace in your color of choice!]
2. As far as sizing goes, this top runs true to size. You can view the size chart here. I am wearing a size small in this dress and Amy is wearing a medium.
3. You have now through the end of the month to place your order. Limited quantities are available so you will want to order soon to ensure you receive your size!
4. Your order will be shipped within three business days.
5. Remember that if you receive the items and aren't happy with your order, you can ship all or part of it back! Instructions will be included in your order.
6. Spread the word about your Love, Yellow items! Tweet, Instagram, put it up on a billboard, whatever you feel is necessary ;) Please use the #LoveYellowLook hashtag so that I can be sure to send a thousand kissy faces your way for doing so!
7. Order now :)