This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Phew! And just like that I'm back from my whirlwind four day trip to Nashville and Atlanta. Between concerts [you guys - Backstreet Boys AND Nelly made a surprise appearance during Florida Georgia Line!] to 5 hour road trips, alllllllll day conferences, girlfriends from other states here there and everywhere and little sleep in between, you could say I'm a little tired. However, it was the perfect weekend away and reminded me once again how grateful I am that nearly 6 years ago I decided to click "create blog" and go down this crazy journey.
While I will definitely be sharing more about my time away in the coming days, all of this being on the go has reminded me over and over again how important it is to not just feel great but also be comfortable while gallivanting around all over the place. It's not a secret that I am huge fan of booties these days and wear them every chance that I can get now that fall is in full swing.
When I spotted these shoes at Famous Footwear, I knew they were the perfect fall staple. Mostly because of the cute weaved pattern and also mostly because of the price. I love that these don't break the bank yet look like they could. I'm all for faking it until you make it, ya heard?
Add in a few black touches and bam, ready to roll. Fashion made super easy. Now that we've got the outfit ready to go, here's a few things that I can't wait to do this fall:
1. Take my nieces to a pumpkin patch [it's like the ultimate thing to do with kids, or so I hear]
2. Rent a bus, grab some girlfriends and go wine tasting for a day!
3. Escape to Denver and Vail with the husband for a week! Take in the sights, sit in the hot tubs, get a massage, eat crazy good food and lay in bed for as long as possible in the mornings.
4. Take the boat out and soak up the beautiful trees lining the river - from reds, to oranges, greens, yellows and everything in between. Fall is absolutely my favorite time to be out on the water!
5. Drink approximately 382 caramel apple spices from Starbucks. Maybe 400. We'll see how wild I get.
But now if you'll excuse me, I've got 5 loads of laundry to do, a husband to feed, a dog to cuddle and well, booties to run around in. For other fall outfit inspiration, make sure to follow along on Famous Footwear Instagram here!
What's on your fall must-do list?