It's a miracle! We have made it to week two in my new series "5 Things". If you are confused as to what this series it is all about, well, so am I. Unfortunately I don't have any tampon stories to share this week [although, winning because that means I am no longer a bleeding irritable mess] however, it makes me feel like if I don't have a tampon story to share then really, what is there to talk about? PSYCH. We've got a couple of exciting things to discuss. Starting with a big ole secret I've been keeping from you all. I know, I know. WHY BE A BLOGGER IF YOU CAN'T SHARE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. I've tried explaining this to my husband but then things like Kim Kardashian getting robbed happen and it ruins everything. Enough already, lets go.
1. We'll start with the elephant room. I wish there was an elephant in the room. Can you imagine how awesome your IG feed would be?!?! Anyhow, when thinking about next year it was either we could start thinking about birthing a child or we could have a cooler way to drink a beer.
Well, sorry kid, the place to drink a beer won. So yes, a pool is being installed as we speak. Literally. As I write this post there is a shirtless crew [one is ripped, I promise I only took two pictures of him] out working on it. They tell me that water will be in this thing tomorrow so you know what that means, POOL PARTY IN THE 60 DEGREE TEMPS THIS WEEKEND! I will continue to share photos as it comes together but excited is a slight understatement. There, secret out of the bag. Now who wants to come swim?
2. I literally can't stop thinking about Mexican food. It's been a couple of days and I'm dreaming about chips and salsa, margaritas, queso, fajitas and sombreros. I've even indulged myself in all of the above [minus the sombrero but I'm about to] and the craving hasn't kicked. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
3. Life is on the cusp of getting plenty busy. It starts this week as I venture off to a Kip Moore concert [we will keep this blog rated PG and not talk about the things his voice does to my insides...but seriously though] followed by an all day social media conference. Next week I am hopping on a plane to go to Nashville, see my douche bag lovers Florida Georgia Line [anybody else obsessed with their new album?] and some other fun artists, then road trip down to Atlanta with my boss babe Alissa. We will be spending the weekend at Create + Cultivate and I couldn't be more excited. If you'll be there be sure to say hello or shoot, skip the hello and hug me.
4. So my goal for the week you ask? Oh right, you didn't. But if you were to I would tell you this - work out 4 out of 7 days [I've got 2 days down, booooooo-ya] and maybe just maybe try to tackle my facebook inbox. Sometimes I let things get out of control and that would be one of them currently.
5. And now for upcoming blog posts happening this week [keep me accountable to this, Lord knows I need it!] A fall home tour [I promise! It's coming this week!], sharing the coolest newest motion activated night lights [it's exciting, just trust me on this one] and we will cap off the week with a blog post centered around all of the fan favorite items that you have all purchased and are raving about. If you haven't yet cast your vote on your favorite item(s) that you have purchased based on my recommendations, get it in here!
Aiiiiiiight party people, 5 things in the books! Until next time...#erinout