When sitting here drinking my 4 o'clock coffee thinking about if most spouses make out and cuddle or not, I started thinking about other things that aren't clear to me. My mind tends to work in mysterious ways. Why might I be thinking about such a thing right now? Don't ask. Okay fine, you asked. You see - sometimes when I try to go in for the kill Shawn tells me that my body is too hot. Like not hot looking but temperature hot. Apparently I radiate heat like no other and it drives him crazy. I feel like I'm constantly reminding him that "THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIRE" but he doesn't see it as a redeeming quality. All of this to say it got me thinking about things that aren't always black and white. Coincidentally enough, I stumbled upon these photos from my Dropbox folder circa June 2016 and well, this whole blog post came together full circle. Let's get started.
- Does every single person have THE HARDEST TIME coming up with an Instagram caption or is that just me? It clearly makes or breaks the photos. Do you stick with just emojis? Write something witty? Write a novel that has some deep meaning? Or do you say "screw it! not posting this!"
- Are you always expected to wash your hands after peeing? Like what if you know without a shadow of a doubt that pee didn't get on your hands?
- Is hiding a credit card bill from your husband considered lying or is it considered saving ones life?
- If one has cellulite on their legs and notices it in their photos, should one use the wrinkle remover feature on PicMonkey to hide that fact just a little bit or leave it untouched? Not saying I've ever done that [today] but you know, hypothetical question.
- Are you a terrible human being for sometimes wishing you could witness a person on stilts hit the deck?
- Those people who eat healthy 24/7, do they feel fulfilled in life? Like I get that they look good and don't have to worry about that whole cellulite editing feature but is shoving a dry piece of spinach with a side of kale chips really make them feel like they are winning at life? Because last time I checked McDonald's fries are freaking amazing.
- Speaking of spinach, does not telling somebody that they have something in their teeth make you a bad friend or are you a bad friend for saying something and embarrassing them?
- If you accidentally have two margaritas instead of one and you accidentally get a little tipsy, is it your fault or the margaritas fault?
Time out. I need a margarita.
- If you don't work at the dentist office are you still expected to floss your teeth? Certainly not right?
- Are robes supposed to be washed more than once a month or what is the general rule of thumb on that one?
- Is not doing anything considered doing something?
outfit deets // top [found it to be true to size, wearing a small], similar shorts [these came from stitch fix], wedges [currently 33% off making them less than $60 - holllllller]
And that concludes today's not so black and white thoughts and questions. Any of these same things considered a grey area in your world?
photos shot by tina herschberger photography