shoes - currently 20% off and come in black as well!
Another month, another Stitch Fix box. I feel like I recently doubled up on all things SF as just a few weeks ago I had requested a box for my California trip, but you know what they say - the more the merrier. Or the less room in your closet, whatever. Once again my stylist [hi Layla!] nailed it and chose items that were bright and bold for summer, accentuated the parts of my body that I would actually like accentuated and sent a variety of items from dresses to jackets to shoes. Because my eyes are about to shut for the night, I'm going to dive right into this month's fix - you may see a few additional items that were from my recent Cali fix so I listed the names of those items as well! Alright, here we go. Well almost.
Before we begin - here are a few words about Stitch Fix and how it all works for you virgins out there [it's okay, I won't tell anybody]. Oh, and make sure to jump down to the bottom to enter the $50 Stitch Fix gift card giveaway!
1. You start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags, whatever you prefer]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun! If you keep all 5 items you will receive 25% off your entire fix, winning!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Okay now seriously, ere we go! Remember - If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar! I am the queen of copying other fixes!
1. Brixon Ivy Sylvester Split Neck Blouse - Small - Kept - $54
It's purple, I love purple [see front door as example] so this was really a no brainer. I love how easy this top will be to wear to work and also love the neckline of this baby. All of the yes's.
2. Splendid Kenya Lace Up Heel - Returned - $138
As much as I loved these and wanted to keep them, I have been on a shoe buying rampage recently and I knew my husband would most likely leave me if I kept them. And as enticing as that may be [just kidding, love you!] I decided I should keep him rather than them. These heels were very comfortable and I love anything lace up right now. I did spot them here so if you can't wait to receive them in your fix, there you go!
3. Adelyn Rae Taliya Dress - Small - Kept - $88
This dress, oh this dress. I love this thing oh so much. The color is so fun and not one that I have a lot of in my wardrobe. I love the pleats and the half waist wraparound detail - I wore this to work on Friday and received so many compliments. Definitely a keeper. I spotted it in blue here and am almost tempted to order it in that color as well! You can never have too much of a good thing you know? ;)
4. Margaret M Christiana Jacquard Printed Pencil Skirt - Small - Kept $78
Again, all of the yes's to this skirt. I had requested a pencil skirt for this fix and this is hands down the best one I have ever owned. It is totally stretchy and so comfortable. I love the black and white pattern which makes it super easy to wear with just about any color. Again, already wore it to work and received a ton of compliments which means Stitch Fix wins again. Shocker.
[From Previous Fix] Octavia Palermo Stitch Detail Clutch - $38
I don't think I ever shared this cute clutch so I wanted to sneak it into this post! I love the cream/white color and tassle zipper. A great clutch for the spring/summer season.
5. Coffeeshop Fauna Faux Suede Moto Jacket - Small - Returned - $88
Last but not least, this blush moto jacket. I had pinned a blush moto jacket and wanted it more than anything in the world. When I opened my box to find this, I was so excited however, ultimately I felt like it ran a little big on me [mostly in the sleeves] and I am not the world's biggest faux suede fan as I prefer a faux leather much more. So cute however paired with a tee, jeans and heels. Kicking myself slightly for not keeping it but holding out for the perfect pink jacket. Unicorns exist, I have hope.
And that completes this month's fix - 3/5 not so bad if I don't say so myself. Make sure to enter the giveaway below for your chance to win a $50 SF gift card. Just sharing the love, one fix at a time ;)