For starters, it's a real good thing that these photos were taken prior to this weekend. Mostly because I am now double in size thanks to the copious amounts of food that I shoved into my mouth at all hours of the day [ie: 2:30 am]. Because I am verging on delirious I'll spare you the details and discuss that more in depth at a later date. For now, we are here to focus on this month's Love, Yellow reveal and as you can see from above - this time around we are bringing to you something we've never done, workout gear.
With the #700x7 workout challenge starting Monday, I felt like now was the perfect time to do this. If you haven't noticed, cute workout gear has been on the rise lately and it's been proven that you workout harder if you wear cute clothes while doing so. That comes from the encyclopedia of Erin. When I saw this strappy sports bra and cropped pants with neon pink it was a no brainer that this is the outfit that will motivate me [and hopefully others] to finally start working out again. Lets take a look at these items in further detail shall we?
Lets start with the bra - I love this baby for my babies if you know what I mean. The straps give it such a fun look under your favorite workout tanks and offers enough support for most of your gym going needs.
Pair it with these oh so comfortable cropped black with a touch of hot pink pants and you've got yourself everything you need to work it out. I didn't want to take these babies off after the first time I wore them so I haven't yet and it's been really awkward having to go out to nice restaurants in them but whatever. You can pull these off with black or white on top which makes em' easy to wear.
I hope you are as excited about these two fun workout gear items as I am because believe me, I need all of the help I can get in the workout department these days. If you're joining us in the #700x7 challenge, why not kick it off with a fun new wardrobe to sweat it out in? And if you're not joining us, I promise these two items work really well either laying on the couch or running errands to the grocery store in. Tested and approved.
Now who's ready to get their booties in shape while looking cute in the process? Get your order placed and then get to movin'. Here's all the details that you may need..
1. Pricing is easy--it's $29 for both pieces [cropped pants and sports bra]!
2. As far as sizing goes, there are two offerings this month - small/medium and large/extra large. Size small/medium will fit a size 0-4 and large/extra large will fit 6-10. I am wearing the small/medium and Amy is wearing the large/extra large. The bra supports moderate level workout activity.
3. You have now through Friday to place your order. Limited quantities are available so you will want to order soon to ensure you receive your size!
4. Your order will be shipped within three business days.
5. Remember that if you receive the items and aren't happy with your order, you can ship all or part of it back! Instructions will be included in your order.
6. Spread the word about your Love, Yellow items! Tweet, Instagram, put it up on a billboard, whatever you feel is necessary ;) Please use the #LoveYellowLook hashtag so that I can be sure to send a thousand kissy faces your way for doing so!
7. Order now :)