I know, I can't believe it either. Another Stitch Fix reveal already? Months fly by when you're having fun people [also read: when you are getting older and have to do things like work and make dinner.] Because winter is still in full swing over here in Indiana, I asked for a couple more warm pieces that I could bundle up in [preferably a poncho or two!], a few fun tops to go out in, and a great leather black leather jacket. I have learned that the more specific I get about what items I'm actually wanting, the better my fixes seem to be. I also think that after 44 fixes, my stylist has a pretty good idea of what flies with me and what doesn't. Because this post is long enough thanks to my massive photos [sorry for the scrolling] we'll get right to it. Don't forget that I am giving away a $50 Stitch Fix gift card down at the bottom so be sure to make your way alllllllll the way down there to get in on the action.
1. You start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags, whatever you prefer]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun! If you keep all 5 items you will receive 25% off your entire fix, winning!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Here we go! Remember - If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar! I am the queen of copying other fixes!
1. RD Style Josh Cowl Neck Pullover Sweater - Small - Kept
This was an absolute yes for me at first touch. Talk about soft, oh my word. Add in the cowl neck [anybody else out there obsessed with cowl necks - I love having all of that snuggly goodness up near my face] and the grey ombre and I was sold, hook line and sinker. The length is also awesome for pairing with leggings which happens to be one of my favorite things to do #teamnopants.
2. Skies Are Blue Raley Embellished Neckline Blouse - Small - Returned
And now I am kinda kicking myself for returning this green gem. The color is perfection and I was so excited about the cut out details around the neck. The only reason I sent it back is because of those cut outs that I love so much - they force you to have to wear a strapless bra and the chances of me doing so to work or really anytime ever are slim to none. Because it wasn't going to be an "easy" piece to throw on, I sent it back. BUT YOU GUYS. THAT COLOR.
3. Blank NYC Lettie Faux Leather and Knit Drape Jacket - XS - Kept
coated pants // heels // tank [out of the leopard print but is available in other color options and the cut is absolute perfection, ordering more as we speak!]
This one was pretty much a no brainer for me. I am in need of a black leather jacket that I can throw on and this one is perfect for any season. I love the mixed fabrics of leather and knit and the drapey front. When zippered, it is asymmetrical which always makes my heart a little happy. I will be wearing this bad boy on repeat.
4. H&C Collection Buehler Lace Detail Knit Top - Small - Returned
While cute and fine, this shirt did really nothing for me. I don't know if it's the color, the lightweight fabric, or what but I knew right away this one would unfortunately be going back to its home at Stitch Fix. The lace detail is fun but you win some, you lose some - this shirt lost.
5. RD Style Tessi Poncho Pullover - Small - Kept
And that I am deeming to be the best for last - this fabulous oh so warm wonderful poncho. I love these things for the fact that zero sucking in is required, they make you look and/or feel like you know how to dress somewhat trendy, and they are just so freaking comfortable. If you see me wearing this in every picture from months ranging from November - March, consider yourself warned.
And that completes my 44th fix! 3 keepers, 2 returns - all in all an awesome fix and I can't wait to receive my next one!
Alright, time for that giveaway - the only mandatory entry is that you fill out your free style profile with Stitch Fix, so if you have already done that - consider yourself golden! If you haven't, jump on it and then enter away!