1. You start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Here we go! Remember - If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar! I am the queen of copying other fixes!
1. 41Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater - Small - $68
So this sweater was my husbands favorite. And if it weren't for the incredibly bright blue in these pants [pretty sure the camera did that] I would like it better. It is so comfortable and would be perfect for work with bright [or heck, blue] pants. A little polka dot action never hurt anybody.
2. Skies are Blue Kendruh Layered Hem Knit Top - Small - $48
3. Liverpool - Anita Skinny Pant - 2 - $78
4. 41Hawthorn Shara Herringbone Vest - Small - $68
This was my sure fire item when I pulled it out of the box because hello, it's a vest. But now that I have worn it I'm like "is it a cute vest?!" I think it is, but how can I be so sure of myself? Am I just questioning everything because of the extra 10 pounds I've put on thanks to mashed potatoes? Probably.
5. RD Style Angus Split Back Mixed Material Sweater - Small - $68