This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Well kids, if I have never shared anything worth your time on the blog up until this point, consider this to be that time where it is now worthwhile. I know you are busy, we all are. And I know that making dinner after working all day is often the last thing you want to do but there are these things called "kids" and "husbands" and in my case "dogs" that expect food from time to time which is really quite annoying but we'll save that rant for another day...and so what do we do? We make dinner. And the kitchen gets messy, dishes demand cleaning, we burn 87% of the meal and we under-cook the other 13% of it, but hey - we made dinner right? That is of course after we [okay just me] begged for hours to "pleeeeeeeease can we just go out to dinner instead because it's so much easier and uuuuuuuuuugh, I like dinners from out so much better".
Well guess what fellow beggars? P.F. Chang’s has come to our rescue with their delicious home menu options for two. From Mongolian Style Beef, to Shrimp Lo Mein, General Chang's chicken, and the list goes on. Made only from quality cuts of beef, white meat chicken breast, colorful crispy vegetables and tender noodles, this stuff is legit. And incredibly delicious. Better yet though? The dinner I made consisting of the P.F. Chang's Mongolian Style Chicken, Chang's Signature Rice and Vegetable Mini Egg Rolls took a grand total of 13 minutes. That's it. 13 stress free wine drinking glorious minutes.
To spice things up a bit with the already great flavors of P.F. Chang's, I added in some Sriracha Sauce, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, chow mein noodles and topped it all off with Japanese Plum wine and fortune cookies because obviously.
We liked this meal so much we've decided to make it a thing. A thing we like to call #WokWednesdays. While we loved this meal pairing of the vegetable egg rolls, Mongolian chicken and rice I'm excited to try all of their other varieties and love that P.F. Chang's designed their at home menu with pairings in mind. You can see all of the fun options here.
Back to #WokWednesdays though - it's a fun and [super] easy/delicious way to break up your week and today you have the opportunity to win your very own Wok Wednesday Kit complete with a branded wok, chopsticks, tableware, etc to enjoy with your P.F. Chang's meal! To enter, all you have to do is a leave a comment below telling me how you would celebrate your own Wok Wednesday.
To join in this delicious phenomenon be sure to check out P.F. Chang's Home Menu items in the frozen section of grocery stores nationwide and don't forget to enter the giveaway by leaving your comment below! Dinner is officially the best time of the day thanks to P.F. Chang's.