It's the most wonderful time of the month [please sing along you Christmas loving folks..]! Just like that it's time for another grand reveal of the insides of my latest Stitch Fix box. I know I've said this before but I feel as though Stitch Fix has made my life fly by - I receive a box and then suddenly it's only 3 weeks until my next one, before I know it another week or two has passed and I'm receiving the tracking notification and then BAM, a full month has passed and a new box is in my hands. I guess if it's gotta be something that makes life fly by it may as well be cute clothes. If you've been through this process with me before, go ahead and jump down to where the first item starts. If you haven't been [you're probably better off] go ahead and read the following to get an idea of what I'm talking about when I say these words "stitch fix".
1. You start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Here we go! Remember - If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar!
1. Brixon Ivy - Cyndi Lace Pencil Skirt - Small - Kept
2. RD Style - Ridda Mixed Material Knit Top - Small - Kept
3. Andrew Marc - Loksa Down Puffer Coat - Small - Kept
I told Layla [my stylist] that I wanted a cute winter coat in this fix and she delivered. You may remember last year when I received a similar puffer coat in olive and it has been one of my favorite coats ever owned. I love how it's not super bulky and has a great shape to it while keeping me extra warm. I couldn't love this coat more and can't wait for the first snow so that I can run around outside pretending to be a snowflake in this baby.
4. Market & Spruce - Colibri Plaid Printed Tab-Sleeve Shirt - Small - Kept
5. Blank NYC - Kaprun Faux Shearling Jacket - Small - Returned
And that completes my 41st fix! Wanna give Stitch Fix a try for yourself [hint: now is the perfect time to add "stitch fix gift card" to your Christmas list or buy one for somebody on your list!] If you do, let me know how it goes! I always love hearing from readers who give it a go!
What's your favorite item from this month's fix?