And just when I thought I couldn’t love Fall more, Love, Yellow went and proved me wrong. There’s something about being all bundled up, a warm cup of coffee in your hands and leaves at your feet that makes you feel like you must have done something right in life to deserve this. Living in Indiana we get to experience every part of every season and while sometimes I despise this [negative 30 degree temps, I’m looking at you] other times I adore it. Fall can certainly be filed under the adoration category.
For this month’s Love, Yellow choice we wanted something that reflected the season that we are about to dive head first into. I know not all of you are there yet but believe me, it’s coming and you will love it. But before it comes, you need to be prepared – that’s where this outfit comes into play. If there is one wardrobe staple that I would say everybody needs, it’s a Piko top. Fitted in the sleeves, loose in the stomach, perfect with leggings and the ultimate layering piece – the Piko is where its at.
We went with the tunic option as lets be real, leggings really are a girls best friend. I paired my crimson red [pretty isn’t she?] tunic with these basic [and and so incredibly comfortable] niki biki leggings while Amy paired her tunic with these fancy pleather sex pot leggings that I need like yesterday.
Because nothing is more fun than wrapping a big ole blanket around you, we opted to pair the Piko with a plaid blanket scarf for the accessory to this month’s selection.
As you can see we are wearing the scarf two different ways, however it appears there are a million and ten [also read: 6 or so] cute ways to wear this type of scarf. Because I am a scarf idiot, I turned to YouTube to learn how to wear these bad boys and this video was so helpful. I’m now a forever blanket scarf wearer.
To show the versatility of the top we also wanted to show it to you a couple of different ways – starting completely alone (think of adding a great necklace)….
or with this adorable black vest [found here!]
Lovely any way you have it!
Are we now all sold on Piko tops and blanket scarves yet? Good – it’s time to order. A few things to keep in mind before heading that direction – this months combo [piko and scarf] is $44. Currently miss chic is running free shipping on any orders over $50 meaning you can add in some leggings, the puffy vest, or a fun necklace to really complete the look for not much extra money.
Alright, there we have it – read below for all of the additional details including sizing, shipping time, etc and get on with your Fallish little selves. Now who’s ready for a caramel apple spice and a giant snuggle fest on the couch? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
1. Pricing is easy–it’s $44 for both pieces (piko top and blanket scarf). Meant to be worn together as an outfit or great separate as well!
2. As far as sizing goes, you can view the size chart here. I am typically a size small and am wearing a size small in this top. Amy is typically a size medium and is wearing a medium. I would recommend that if you teeter between sizes to size down on this top.
3. You have now through Friday to place your order. Limited quantities are available so you will want to order soon to ensure you receive your size!
4. Your order will be shipped within three business days.
5. Remember that if you receive the items and aren’t happy with your order, you can ship all or part of it back! Instructions will be included in your order.
6. Spread the word about your Love, Yellow items! Tweet, Instagram, put it up on a billboard, whatever you feel is necessary 😉 Please use the #LoveYellowLook hashtag so that I can be sure to send a thousand kissy faces your way for doing so!
7. Order now 🙂
Spread the love