That's right, somehow another month has passed and another Stitch Fix box has shown up on my doorstep. This fix was packed jam full of awesome items for Fall and Winter - it's like Layla [my stylist] knew that this weekend is supposed to be in the lower 60's. Sometimes I think she might be secretly hiding out in my house somewhere, but maybe that's just me wishing a Stitch Fix stylist lived in my house - you hear that Stitch Fix? Hire stylists in Indiana, pick me pick me! I'm getting annoying - back to the matter at hand. This month I am so torn on what to keep and what to send back. So much so that I'm putting the fate of my fix into your hands. That's right - at the bottom of this post is a quick survey for you to tell me what to keep. Whatever gets the highest amount of votes wins. DO NOT FAIL ME. Before we begin, here's a quick little note on how Stitch Fix works if you have no idea what I'm even talking about right now. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING?
1. You start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below. This time I did include pricing because if you are the buyer, you gotta know shaz like that. Fortunately they do offer an awesome referral package, so much of what you see below will be discounted thanks to awesome people like you trying it out for yourself by using my link. Bless you sweet friends!
Here we go! Remember - If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar!
1. RD Style - Lada Cowl Neck Sweater - Small - $68
So this is amazing. And it has pockets. I don't really think anything more needs to be said.
2. RD Style - Lasi Open Keyhole Back Knit Top - Small - $58
So what you think is a normal top....[wait for it]
looks like that in the back. Sexxxxxxxxy. I love this for going out at night but I'm still trying to figure out the whole bra situation on this one. Recommendations needed please.
3. Skies Are Blue - Evana Cardigan - Small - $68
This somewhat reminds me of a grandpa and somewhat reminds me of something I want to wear everyday.
4. Level 99 - Charley Zipper Coated Skinny Jean - 2 - $128
5. THML - Knoll Pullover - Small - $58
And last but not least, a little plaid action. I've been pinning plaid like crazy lately so I was thrilled when I saw this in my fix. I finally feel like I am ready to go buffalo hunting or whatever you do while wearing this pattern.
Want give Stitch Fix a try for yourself! If you do, let me know how it goes! I always love hearing from readers who give it a go!