A couple of weeks ago we set out to the great state of Tennessee for a few fun filled days at CMA Fest. For those of you who have no idea what that is, the acronym stands for Country Music Association Festival. It also stands for "best four days of your life". I am assuming many of you have never been (yet) so I thought I would let you know what it's all about in 10 easy bullet points.
1. Bars. All day every day.
2. Classy photo ops.
3. Fake tats and short shorts.
5. Friends. Take em'. It's more fun that way...Oh and your husband too. You can bring him I guess.
6. Food. Because number 4.
7. The Riverfront. Your home every day.
8. LP Stadium. Your home every night.
9. The pool. Really your home day or night. You decide.
10. Only the best music artists ever. Amen.
Need anymore convincing? If so, see Carrie Underwood's legs. That's what I thought. See you all in June ;)