I never knew 35 to be such a lucky number but it turns out it is. Apparently by around number 26 your stylist starts sending you items that you simply can't say no to. And that's why God invented husbands. Stitch Fix as you know has been a staple in helping make my wardrobe awesome for the past few years and every month seems to get better and better. While I didn't keep all 5 items this month [see husband reference] I did love each item for different reasons. Don't worry, I still managed to walk away with 3 items that I am head over heels for.
Remember if you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar!
Also, if you are not familiar with Stitch Fix and how it works, let me break it down for you in 3 quick points:
1. Start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to yes to something that you wouldn't normally. That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below. I know some are curious on the pricing, All of the items you see below were less than $100 with several in the $50 range.
Alright, lets get started with this months fix!
1. 41Hawthorn Carla Crochet Detail Blouse - Small
2. Market & Spruce Persia Maxi Dress - Small
While we all know I am a sucker for maxi dresses, I had to say no to this one. Mostly because I am not a huge fan of this neckline on dresses. Because I have been blessed in the breast department [thanks mom!] I don't necessarily want something that draws even more attention to them [okay, well usually]. Other than that, I love the print and feel of this dress.
3. Skies are Blue Moraga Cut out Detail Blouse - Small
100% yes yes yes. I'm not sure which I love more - the color or the cut outs. I already know this is a top that I am going to have a hard time not wearing over and over again.
Alright, so I was super excited when I saw this in my box because hello, red stripes. Anything nautical is a friend of mine. It is also the softest most comfortable dress you will have ever touched. However, this was at the top of the price range ($98) and I just couldn't do it. Gaaaaah, I miss it already. RIP red striped dress, mama misses you.
5. Daniel Rainn Vivienne Floral Print Sleeveless Blouse - Small
Ding ding ding, another winner. Normally I am not a huge floral fan but these colors sucked me in for Summer and I love the feminine flair it has. Needless to say, in my closet it went.
And that completes my 35th fix. Much love and thanks to my amazeballs stylist, Layla. Without her my wardrobe would be nothing.
Considering biting the Stitch Fix bullet? Dig in. You've got nothing to lose (besides a few dollars but can you really put a price on how you look ;) )
Which item was your favorite? Do tell.