This cookie is hands down the best [and only] cookie you will ever need to make again. I actually shared this cookie recipe last year here and am currently sharing it on Pollinate's blog here. Because I've been spreading the good news everywhere but here, I figured it was time to bring this buttery, sugary, awesome filled goodness here.
What we have here is my traditional chocolate chip cookie but remixed with valentines colored candy and shaped into cute little hearts making it the perfect treat to make for your man, kids, friends, neighbors, anybody and everybody.
Lets get down to the good stuff --
What To Put In It
4 ½ Cups Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
2 Cups Butter, Softened
1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar, Packed
½ Cup White Sugar
2 (3.4 Oz) Boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
4 Cups Mini M&M’s or Sixlets
How To Make It
1. Sift together the flour and baking soda. Sit Aside.
2. In a large bowl mix the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together. Beat in the instant pudding until well blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture and stir until it is completely mixed. Stir in your choice of chocolate candy.
3. If you will be cutting the cookies into shapes, spread the dough flat on a ungreased large cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes. If you are not making shapes, drop cookies by the spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet and bake for the same amount of time.
4. Allow the dough to cool completely before cutting into shapes.
5. Cookies will remain soft for days (and weeks) when stored in covered containers.