clutch from victor simoni
A few random thoughts this evening before I find myself sound asleep here on the couch —
1. Have you ever noticed how seldom I wear anything on my lips these days? It makes my photos have a nice half dead look to all of them which is cute. The thing is, lip gloss has a way of getting on my teeth all of the time so it’s like pick between half dead or that woman who has lip gloss on her teeth.
2. I’m pretty confident the entire state of Indiana has a cold right now, myself included.
3. Dove Chocolate Peppermint Bark. HOLY BALLS IT’S AMAZING. And it’s 3 for $10 right now at Target…..in case you were looking for an excuse to go to Target.
4. There is a 99.9% chance I won’t wash my face tonight for bed nor brush my teeth. There is an even greater chance I won’t tomorrow night either. Personal hygiene when I am exhausted isn’t my jam.
5. Speaking of jam, hand rolled amish butter with jewish rye bread is where it’s at. Just sayin’.
6. I finally upgraded my wallet which could no longer be zipped shut to an actual adult wallet [28 years later and I’m growing up]. I actually upgraded times two because what woman can look at page fulls of clutches and just choose one? Both hail from victor simoni and are made of things like genuine leather which are two words I don’t get to say often when discussing my closet. It’s like Heaven in my hands and the good news is for you, you can get a piece of Heaven at a discounted price.
use code LIVINGCOCOA for $40 off the scoobie cocoa demi
use code LIVINGGLOSS for $10 off any gloss wallet
They fit all of my necessities [cell phone, ID, credit cards, tampons, you know] perfectly and I love that I can also wear them as a clutch.
7. I’m hosting a party at my house tomorrow night which prompted me to do something really crazy. That’s right, I mopped. I now remember why I never ever mop. If anybody drops anything on my floor I am going elbow drop them. Welcome friends, welcome.
8. This weekend we are staying at a hotel because they are offering free gift wrapping. Hands down the best marketing tactic I’ve ever seen. Why of course I’ll pay a couple hundred dollars for you to wrap my gifts while I soak in your Jacuzzi….*
9. It takes 30 seconds to chop garlic and 30 years to get the smell off of them. It’s going to be a long 29 years, 364 days, and 86,370 seconds until then.
*it should be noted that we have a gift card to said hotel and people much smarter and less lazy than I [my husband] would never allow for us to stay at a place just to get a few gifts wrapped. psssssssh.
Spread the love