Stockings have always been a favorite of mine. Ever since we have been married we have created a tradition of opening our stockings on Christmas Eve followed by watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Typically we dive into whatever it is we just pulled out of our stockings [candy, mini bottles of wine for me, etc] and then drift off to sleep anxiously awaiting Christmas morning.
Because men can typically be so difficult to buy bigger gifts for, the stocking is always the stress-free, fun, let me walk around Target for 2 minutes and throw anything and everything into my cart I think he would like, gifts. This year I came up with 9 things that I figured I would share with you all in hopes that you can adequately stuff your man's stocking to his hearts content. Some our basic items while others are a little more creative. Lets dive in to this stocking shall we?
1. The obvious -- candy. You can never go wrong with giving into your man's sweet tooth. Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish for the win this year.
2. Coffee K-Cups. My man loves to brew a fresh cup of coffee several times a day so sprinkling his stocking with K-Cups only makes sense.
3. Gum. Because who doesn't need gum?
4. A man smelling candle. I found this Amberwood Fire candle at Target recently and it has the perfect masculine fragrance to it. This makes up for the other 982 womanly scents I burn throughout the year ;)
5. Gift cards to his favorite lunch spots. Because he often has to go to lunch I figured why not pick up the tab on a few of them? Wendy's is always a popular choice around this joint.
6. ChapStick. We live in Indiana. Do you know what Winter's in Indiana are like? I will not allow his lips to fall victim to that.
7. His favorite beer. This year I bought a variety pack from a local brewery and threw in a few different ones -- everybody could use a Pale Ale on December 24th.
8. A personalized 50 caliber bottle opener. I ordered this opener from Bottle Breacher after seeing them on Shark Tank and I know it's going to be one of his favorite gifts this year. Bullets and beer -- it has dude written all over it [literally -- you can have them engraved to say anything you want].
9. Last but not least, Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. We all want to look our best for the year to come and men are no exception to this. I found these babies at Target [see below for $7 off] and know that these will make my man's smile a little brighter and whiter ;) What can cost upwards of $500 for a professional whitening treatment is now less than $60 for the same results. To get $7 off your purchase of Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips at Target.com http://clvr.li/1vwTKSS
And there we have my nine stocking stuffer essentials for men. What would you add in this mix?