1. I really really need to get my roots touched up. Summer should be known as skirt season, not skunk season.
2. Not showering after working outside at a kids picnic + laying out for 3 hours probably isn't the smartest move pre-photo shoot. I'm pretty sure my hair could have cooked up some kick a__ bacon that night.
3. I now have two large zits on the left side of my face that are nowhere to be seen up above. How and why must they just up and appear within two days time? Period, you may grace me with your presence any day now.
4. I was trying to be sexy in the first photo. Still trying to decide if it worked or not. The skunk grease is leaning towards no.
5. Fortunately however, my finger looks good thanks to Rachael Ryen Jewelry. I'm not sure if you have checked out her jewelry yet, but I die. Bold shapes, vibrant colors, and affordable prices. You can read her story here because I think it's pretty awesome. Needless to say that little hexagon of a gem will be sitting pretty on my finger for the rest of forever..you know, to disguise the rest of my many imperfections. Jewelry...the new plastic surgery.
[post disclosure: I actually do really like the above photos of myself and am glad that I have them despite my comments above--have no fear, my confidence is still here #poetanddidntknowit]