1. This dress. Perfection. $28. Free Shipping. You're welcome.
2. Tonight we went out on the boat for one last hooray before taking it out of the water for the season. Said "hooray" ended up resulting in a dead battery. Visualize if you will my husband paddling our (non-paddle) boat upstream to the public boat launch while I hid myself under sunglasses and a sweater. I tried to aide in your visualization by taking pictures of this moment however Shawn wasn't having any of it. Something about "you do not need to have this moment all over your blog...we look like idiots" Got it. Consider it not mentioned.
3. Vacation is quickly approaching. Do you know how you tell yourself that "next time" you are going to do something different because last time didn't go so well? Well, for this vacation I told myself I was going to be packed a week in advance. And to that I say, next time.
4. #LIYlookoftheday is growing daily and I have loved seeing all of your beautiful faces gracing that hashtag on Instagram over the past week. On the not so positive side, I get knots in my stomach every evening when I go to pick my daily favorite. It's all of your dang sparkly booties, fall scarves, and polka dot sweaters. STOP BEING SO CUTE. Or don't. But seriously.
5. Tonight as I was cleaning up the wine I spilled all over my arm, I decided it's time I figure out a little bit about the demographics about this blog. I realize you can use things like that crazy Google analytics or whatever it's called, but I also realize that I don't know how to read that thing for ish. Instead I'm just coming directly to you for answers. If you would be so kind, please take the next ten seconds of your life to answer the following questions. It's always good to know a little more about who is exactly here, so thank you in advance.
And on that note, I have jalapeno chips to go eat. #Obsessionofthecentury.