Two days just is not enough.
Which is exactly what this weekend was. Perfect.
And because my brain is not back in blogging mode, I am leaving you with pictures instead of words. You should be able to gather that 99% of my time was spent either at the lake, by a fire, or making sweet music videos. As for the other 1%, I was sleeping. And eating. I take that back, 99% of the time I was eating. The other 1% is everything else I just listed. I am hoping my brain will return by tomorrow. I wouldn't count on it.
Best thing you did this weekend--tell me.
I am off to drown myself in homemade chocolate chip cookies, moscato, and the bachelorette.
All while hoping my fingers "accidentally" click purchase for this and this.
I am counting on you fingers.