That’s right..I flatten faces. Psych.
God doesn’t need to see those things and neither do I 😉
Chalk one up for my smart skills today.
(I have to brag about this to make up for telling the cashier yesterday that I wanted to buy the pint, not the quart, because the pint has more in it).
I mean really, why would I keep silly knowledge like measurements in my head after I graduate?
4. The name Dorcas. Trying to put some fancy spin on how to pronounce it doesn’t help the case either like I tried to do. It only creates cringe worthy moments when you hear the correct pronunciation coming out of their mouths. Needless to say, I will be praying for their parents for they know not what they’ve done to their poor child.
5. So the other morning was fabulous when leaving for work. The sun was shining, it felt warm, and yup, fabulous. So I decided that this little fact needed to be celebrated. So that’s what I did, I celebrated by rolling down my car window, shot my arm through to the open air outside fully extended palm facing up, and yelled “Its a beaaaauuutiful day!!!!!”. I turn my head and what do I see? Oh just my neighbor standing in his drive way. Right next to mine. Witnessing his psycho neighbor girl who acts like she has never seen the sunshine in her life. No big deal. This was then followed up with another neighbor of mine walking in her garage with nothing but a robe on and the biggest deer in the headlight eyes I’ve ever seen once eye contact was made. All this being said, it was an interesting start to the day folks.
2. I was having a phone conversation at work with an angry member who was spewing off curse words at me. Instead of shouting the cuss words back at her like I normally would do
(I kid, I kid) I continued to be my sweet charming little self. Ha. Anyhow-mid cuss word she starts off on another tangent (still yelling) and shouts “OKAY WHAT THE HECK..YOU ARE BEING SO NICE TO ME RIGHT NOW, I DON’T GET IT!” It was funny. And a wee little bit gratifying. Don’t try to be mean to me chicka-dee, my kindness will end up biting ya in the booty.
6. I learned something new and vital this week, all while on the job. Not often you learn something new at work right? Well guess what, I learned how to shoot a rubber band. Watch out folks. I’m not afraid to show off my new skill. Seriously, please don’t be jealous of my talent or maturity level. I was blessed with this stuff.
8. The terrific response I’ve received for the clothes drive thus far. Read this if you don’t know what I’m talking about. You guys amaze me. The date will be announced soon.
Spread the love